Thursday 26 November 2009

New Treasures For This Week

Hello, Bonjour, Bonjourno ... to all my dear friends. Have I been busy these past few weeks or what. My little studio is now being a part of history as its coming down to be built into a carpark and restaurant for the 2012 Olympics. So moving and packing for me has been quite an ordeal. On a more interesting note, I have so many treasures to share with you, most of these will be available on my etsy store. If there is anything you love in particular please convo me and let me know. Right upto Christmas I will be featuring some fabulous finds so do check in from time to time and tell me what you think of these finds.
Here are some for this week:



Paste treasures from the Georgian and Victorian period with gorgeous bezel chains.


Beautiful antique Victorian watch chain - a collector's treasure


Rare Victorian lady's vesta match box - very beautiful, this belonged to my friend's great grandmother and she was half english half french ...

No comments:

Post a Comment